Producers Dairy Foods, a leading supplier and distributor of high-quality award-winning dairy products, is looking for a dynamic and talented, Branch Support Manager for our Fresh DSD business division. The Branch Support Manager has responsibility for providing training and coaching to all branch managers and branch supervisors in all aspects of branch operations. The Branch Support Manager will be responsible for demonstrating the Producers Dairy Core Values and helping to live our purpose of Nourishing Lives. Substantial travel will be required.
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset, and engaging in Producers Dairy Mission Statement to identify, value, prioritize, resource and sustain improvement opportunities.
- Owning and promoting a Safety Culture by ensuring a safe work environment and promoting proper safety behavior.
- Providing training and coaching to branch managers and supervisors to support in all aspects of branch operations, including RTS processes.
- Identifying and assisting with defining best practices in all branch locations; including route accounting, ordering processes, route optimization, customer frequency, conducting store audits, branch costs, shrink and waste management.
- Providing training to Route Sales Representatives, this includes time management, utilizing Telogis and XPedium.
- Collaborating with assigned sales representative on top line growth by geographical location by branch.
- Developing KPIs for branch locations.
- Assisting with financial objectives for sales volume and expense budget control.
- Assisting to manage existing accounts.
- Assisting branch managers with effective leadership to branch team members, including Route Sales Representatives.
- Assisting branch managers with monitoring and evaluating branch team members against available performance standards (KOIs).
- Ensuring the integrity of company assets, including commercial vehicles.
- Assisting branch managers with managing repairs and maintenance of refrigeration equipment, yard, dock, facility and other branch equipment.
- Assisting with managing efficiencies of load-out functions.
- Maintaining high safety standards.
- Assisting with preparing all management reports on time as they apply to the branch.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years of prior leadership experience.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to motivate and influence.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, with all levels of employees.
- Experience with handheld computers and other store receiving platforms.
- Proficient in use of MS Office Suite
Producers Dairy offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers Dairy is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers Dairy participates in E-Verify.