Human Resources/Office Coordinator
Producers Dairy Foods is looking for a meticulous, competent and highly professional HR Coordinator to join our team. In this role, HR Coordinator will facilitate administrative HR processes and general office administration.
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset, and engaging in Producers Dairy Mission Statement to identify, value, prioritize, resource and sustain improvement opportunities.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Maintain appropriate dress and personal appearance standards
- Onboarding: Provide support in hiring and onboarding process, including coordinating drug screen and physicals and issuing key cards.
- Benefits: Become familiar with HR policies, practices and commonly requested documents and be able to field employee questions, hand out forms and/or delegate inquiries to the Regional HR Manager on issues including: wellness program, leaves of absence, events, time-off requests, and other items contained in the employee handbook.
- Office Organization: Maintain HR storage room and weekly filing for all active personnel files. Maintain break room message board and current postings. Coordinate and communicate with Vending company to keep break room stocked. Coordinate and communicate with Janitorial service and other office vendors as needed.
- Administrative: Data entry as needed to support the department, including special and routine projects. Order, organize and monitor company supplies. Assist with scheduling, calendar management, reservations, and meeting set-ups. Assist General Manager, Department Managers, and Fresno Executives with Administrative support as requested.
- Event Planning: Support the Human Resource department in planning and carrying out company events, including summer picnics, holiday parties, and recognition events.
- Safety: Maintain safety incentive sign out lists. Owning and promoting a Safety Culture by ensuring a safe work environment and promoting proper safety behavior.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A high school diploma or equivalent required. An aPHR or equivalent SHRM HR certification is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of two years related work experience required.
- Must be highly customer service oriented and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence. Must be able to build productive relationships across all levels of an organization.
- Must have the ability to keep all things confidential with exposure to high level data and information.
- Demonstrate good judgment, and problem solving and decision-making skills as well as being an organized record keeper.
- Must be a trustworthy self-starter who can work independently on highly detailed tasks and deliver accurate, timely results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel required. Must be “tech-savvy” and open and able to learn new applications.
- Must have a keen eye for aesthetics and take ownership in general office appearance and organization.
- Demonstrated organization and accuracy skills; self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects/tasks with competing deadlines. Must demonstrate the ability to solve problems, accept constructive feedback and show flexibility should priorities and/or deadlines change.
Producers Dairy offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers Dairy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers participates in E-Verify.