Producers Dairy Foods, a leading supplier and distributor of high-quality award-winning dairy products, is looking for an experienced Vault Supervisor to join our winning team out of our Fairfield CA branch. The Vault Supervisor leads the process of receiving all products, both manufactured at site and purchased, their storage and load-out, so as to conform to Producers customer requirements, accurately 100% of the time. The Vault Supervisor will be responsible for demonstrating our Producers Dairy Core Values and carrying out our purpose of Nourishing Lives.
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement mindset and living our Producers Dairy Core Values & Purpose.
- Owning and promoting a Safety Culture by ensuring a safe work environment and promoting proper safety behavior.
- Understanding the performance objectives under which you will be evaluated:
- Productivity standards monitored by KOI’s
- Standards set within this job description
- Load out effectiveness/efficiency
- Assists in receiving products, both in-house manufactured as well as purchased, to ensure that receiving and load team has product to meet Transportation, Wholesale and Distributor requirements in terms of quality, quantity and timeliness
- Ensures an ongoing storage and inventory control program that assists in establishing timely production schedule as well as maintaining zero product or shipment of unsalable product
- Manages loading errors over’s and shorts to zero. Ensures load-out errors (overages-shortages) are not existent.
- Manages case and palletizing program to ensure quality as well as accurate/timely loading of transports.
- Maintains vault floor, pits, walls, ceiling as well as grounds around vault at IMS readiness at all times.
- Maintains accurate paperwork as well as paper trail to assure easy back-tracking of vault issues.
- Works closely with all departments to promote goodwill as well as ensuring a smooth flow of operations.
- Works closely with Maintenance to ensure equipment is in excellent state of repair
- Promotes and maintains company teamwork in all areas. Assists others and performs other tasks as appropriate and/or necessary. Helps promote the positive image of the company in the trade.
- Adheres to all applicable Federal, State, County and local regulations regarding the sale and merchandising of milk and dairy products
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a supervisory role, preferably in a food/dairy manufacturing environment.
- MUST be available to work evening hours or as needed due to business needs.
- Capable of initiating & driving change.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to build effective relationships and influence others.
- Demonstrated skills in leading and developing team members.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind that challenges tradition and the status quo combined with a common-sense approach that actively pursues the best way to achieve practical solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly and continuously.
Producers Dairy offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers Dairy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers participates in E-Verify.