Producers Dairy Foods Inc., a leading supplier and distributor of high-quality award-winning dairy products, is looking for a Branch Supervisor to join our winning team our of our Sacramento CA branch. The Branch Supervisor has responsibility for the Branch’s operation and distribution routes dedicated to this facility. The Branch Supervisor will be responsible for demonstrating the Producers Dairy Mission Statement and utilizing a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset in supporting team capability and unity.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset, and engaging in Producers Dairy Mission Statement to identify, value, prioritize, resource and sustain improvement opportunities.
- Owning and promoting a Safety Culture by ensuring a safe work environment and promoting proper safety behavior.
- Maintain (including adjustments) routing efficiencies which adhere to account specifications and workload standards for productivity.
- Coordinate schedules of new accounts and removal of closed accounts into routing.
- Monitor load-out items and adjusts route schedule as necessary.
- Ensure that Route Sales Representatives provide proper service and product quantities to accounts.
- Monitor proper ordering and rotation of product by Route Sales Representatives.
- Manage levels of dump generated by each Route Sales Representative and takes corrective action accordingly.
- Notify Branch Manager of Transport schedule coordination problems.
- Manage asset tracking and collection for the Branch.
- Maintain vacation schedules and performing route relief as necessary.
- Schedule and coordinate special deliveries as needed. Coordinate and organize special events by ensuring special deliveries or equipment is prepared as required.
- Develop and execute specific technical training, including owning training development plans to ensure driver skill levels are in line with company expectations.
- Ensure all direct reports understand, cascade and achieve the Branch goals and KOI’s.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write and count accurately
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Must meet physical requirements of position, including ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
- Class B license to move vehicles around facility preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Producers offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers participates in E-Verify.