Route Sales Representative-Class B
Comp Range: $16.48-$20.60
Producers Dairy Foods, a leading supplier and distributor of high-quality award-winning dairy products, is looking for dedicated Route Sales Representatives (Class B) to join our winning team out of our Sonora CA Branch. The Route Sales Representative will be responsible for demonstrating the Producers Dairy Core Values and carrying out our purpose of Nourishing Lives.
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset, and engaging in Producers Dairy Mission Statement to identify, value, prioritize, resource and sustain improvement opportunities.
- Owning and promoting a Safety Culture by ensuring a safe work environment and promoting proper safety behavior.Additional
- Operate a commercial truck to safely and efficiently transport a variety of Producers products.
- Responsible for ongoing and effective communication with Producers personnel and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform pre-trip, inter-trip, and post trip vehicle inspections and adjustments, preventative maintenance, and minor on road repairs as needed.
- Ability to gauge, drive, and adjust to a variety of road and weather conditions including but not limited to: rain, wind, rural and mountain terrain, heavy traffic, etc.
- Responsible for the daily completion of route deliveries, required paperwork, settlement of routes and inventory, and obtaining payments for deliveries.
- Responsible for the safe and timely loading and unloading of product onto and off of the vehicle.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- At least 1 year commercial driving experience
- Must have a valid, nonrestrictive Commercial Driver license (Class B) and a clean DMV record
- Must be able to have continuous concentration, alertness, and attention to detail while operating a commercial vehicle
- Must have excellent time management skills, dealing with time constraints to deliver product in a timely and safe manner
- Excellent verbal and written skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence. Must be able to build productive relationships across all levels of an organization
Producers offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers participates in E-Verify