Producers Dairy Foods Inc., a leading supplier and distributor of high-quality award-winning dairy products, is looking for a talented Inventory Specialist. The Maintenance Inventory Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Maintenance and Accounting department. This role will be responsible for demonstrating the Producers Dairy Mission Statement and utilizing Continuous Improvement (CI) resources in building team capability and unity.
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset, and engaging in Producers Dairy Mission Statement to identify, value, prioritize, resource and sustain improvement opportunities
Owning and promoting a Safety Culture by ensuring a safe work environment and promoting proper safety behavior.
Apply a strong Process and Controls mindset related to inventory control
Work closely with operations and accounting, complete daily & weekly reporting on parts usage to ensure sufficient understanding of usage and variance by management.
Facilitate all unloading and loading of deliveries.
Label all incoming parts and distribute to designated locations and warehouse.
Review parts daily transactions; collect shipment receivers and attach to purchase orders. Forward to AP.
- Populates weekly inventory, parts usage, and work order reports timely and distributes to Facilities Manager and accounting for review.
- Process month end inventory.
- Complete Weekly physical cycle counts of specific volume of parts and items.
- Complete annual physical inventory of all parts and items.
- Maintain critical data elements for ongoing analysis in Maintenance Connection.
- Assists in the development of short- and long-term planning activities covering all aspects of the maintenance inventory operations, includes budget templates, monthly-weekly efficiency metrics etc.
- Process manual inventory check out in Maintenance Connection, assure updates and/or add-ons complete.
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of parts room by informing Maintenance Supervisor of violations.
Report any safety hazards or accident to supervisor immediately
Pick up any will call, emergency or parts delivered to front office.
Work with the maintenance management to continually improve inventory reconciliation and tracking.
- Assist and participate in work projects and teams. Projects could include, department monthly expense sheets and received invoices Maintenance Connection Upgrades, and documentation of SOP’s
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of maintenance planner experience is preferred.
- Ability to write routine reports
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Producers Dairy offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers Dairy is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers Dairy participates in E-Verify.