Our Vault Lead is responsible for assisting the Vault leadership team with general oversight over a shift, in such a way that we are efficiently, accurately and safely loading products for customer distribution. Our Vault Lead will be responsible for demonstrating our Producers Dairy Core Values and carrying out our purpose of Nourishing Lives.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset and living our Producers Dairy Core Values & Purpose;
- Supporting the achievement of defined productivity standards, including such metrics as KOI’s, Load Error Accuracy and Inventory Control. Taking corrective action as needed when targets are not met;
- Effectively managing RTS (Return to Stock) product in compliance with policy standards;
- Ensuring adherence with storage and inventory control program that assists in a timely production schedule as well as maintains zero product outage or product running out of effective code (FIFO).
- Ensuring products for load out are prepared properly and are customer ready for shipping;
- Assisting with employee scheduling;
- Providing effective employee coordination, use of talents and skill sets through daily evaluations and observations;
- As a member of our leadership team, effectively leading the work product of team members, helping to create consistency, teamwork and a motivating work environment;
- Maintaining appropriate paperwork to ensure accuracy and transparency in the load out and inventory processes;
- Maintaining Vault floor, pit, walls, ceiling, as well as grounds around Vault to ensure SQF level preparedness and housekeeping at all times;
- The use and enforcement of Good Manufacturing Practices through out the operation;
- Working collaboratively with fellow departments and team members to ensure best practices and foster a spirit of goodwill;
- Support internal and external audits.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
1-2 Years experience in warehousing environment, preferably one with distribution function.
Strong ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, with all levels of the organization
Ability to lead and motivate employees.
Ability to provide technical support for process and mechanical systems.
Producers Dairy offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers Dairy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers participates in E-Verify.