Producers Dairy Foods Inc., a leading supplier and distributor of high-quality award-winning dairy products, is looking for a Case Dock worker to join our winning team. The Case Dock team member will be an essential member of the Vault Department. This is an entry level job that is very physically demanding. The successful candidate must be able to constantly move up to 300 pounds and work outdoors in a variety of whether conditions. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset, and engaging in Producers Dairy Mission Statement to identify, value, prioritize, resource and sustain improvement opportunities
- Owning and promoting a Safety Culture by ensuring a safe work environment and promoting proper safety behavior
- Responsible for cleaning case washer on daily basis, checking all spray jets, pumps, and refilling chemicals in case cleaner
- Unloading trailers and trucks in a timely and efficient manner and maintaining case supply to fillers and trailers and trucks for load-out to prevent downtime
- Thoroughly cleaning all trailer floors, walls, and ceilings
- Accurately recording transport and wholesale dump information
- Accurately recording daily case return data
- Keeping entire case dock clean and sanitized
- Cleaning outside of reclaim tank daily and C.I.P. the reclaim tank weekly. Responsible for pallets coming off Costco trailers and placing them in Costco work area and pallet storage area
- Additional duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Less than one year experience in production preferably in a manufacturing/food processing environment with a transportation division
- Must be humble, approachable, and honest, yet able to lead and hold other accountable
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift
- Demonstrate good judgment, and problem solving and decision making skills as well as being an organized record keeper
- Must be a trustworthy self-starter who can work independently and deliver accurate, timely results
- Demonstrated organization and accuracy skills; self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects/tasks with competing deadlines.
- Must demonstrate the ability to solve problems, accept constructive feedback and show flexibility should priorities and/or deadlines change
- Excellent verbal and written skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence. Must be able to build productive relationships across all levels of an organization
Producers offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers participates in E-Verify.