Producers Dairy Foods Inc., a leading supplier and distributor of high-quality award-winning dairy products, is looking for a Ice Cream Warehouse worker to join our winning team. This position is responsible for ensuring only quality products are loaded out to fill orders; i.e., check product codes, damaged boxes. Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Approaching work with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset, and engaging in Producers Dairy Mission Statement to identify, value, prioritize, resource and sustain improvement opportunities.
- Owning and promoting a Safety Culture by ensuring a safe work environment and promoting proper safety behavior.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Understands the performance objectives under which you will be evaluated. These include: Productivity standards monitored by KOIs and standards set within this job description.
- Ensures only quality product is loaded out to fill orders; i.e., check product codes, damaged boxes.
- Stacks all product with the strongest side of the box down.
- Wears appropriate clothing to prevent overexposure to the cold and lifts properly.
- Follows all safety rules for dry ice and company safety standards.
- Case picks are 100 cases per hour minimum.
- Sweep and maintain work areas and the yard during slow time.
- Maintains proper paperwork for all orders, Checks all load sheets against load patterns for trailers to double check load tags.
- Accounts for all product that leave the box. Ensures no product is taken from the box without proper paperwork.
- Adheres to all applicable Federal, State, County, and local regulations regarding the sale and merchandising of dairy products.
- Maintains professional and appropriate dress, hygiene and personal appearance.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 1 year of warehouse experience, preferably in a manufacturing/food processing environment.
- Must be humble, approachable, and honest, yet able to lead and hold other accountable.
- Must be a team player.
- Demonstrate good judgment, and problem solving and decision making skills as well as being an organized record keeper.
Producers offers its employees a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, and an excellent benefit package including medical/dental/vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan.
Producers is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards any characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Producers participates in E-Verify.