|Position: Technical Operations Safety & Compliance Analyst|
|Job Id: 567|
|# of Openings: 1|
Technical Operations Safety & Compliance Analyst
Responsibilities and Authority
A. The responsibilities and authority of the Technical Operations Compliance Analyst is listed below,
but not limited to:
1. Investigate, perform, document, track, perform root cause analysis, and provide corrective action recommendations for technical operations regulatory events.
2. Measure performance against established standards and maintain accountability within areas of responsibility and promotes a strong safety culture which supports the sites goal of an injury free workplace.
3. Act as liaison with all other maintenance areas to ensure proper responses to internal audit program findings and audits by other external organizations.
4. Works collaboratively with the Safety Department and other Tech Ops departments to assist in maintaining areas of SMS and SRM management.
5. Employ Safety Management Systems (SMS) to ensure appropriate risk assessments, root cause determinations, and decision making is managed to achieve acceptable levels of Safety.
6. Supports and promotes the Compass Safety Management System (SMS).
7. Supports and promotes the Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP).
8. Delegated authority by the Director of Safety on a case by case basis to assist the ASAP Event Review Committee (ERC) with investigations as assigned.
9. Research, review, and facilitate identifying root causes and corrective actions to LOIs, LOCs,VSDs, and SAS findings.
10. Review problem areas for probable resolution and interface with maintenance personnel for implementation of resolution.
11. Monitor current listing of FAA communications related to the Technical Operations and Quality Departments along with any required corrective actions or associated root cause.
12. Works as a team member within the Technical Operations area to ensure that procedures and processes comply with Compass and FAA policies, regulations and directives.
13. Other duties as assigned.
A. US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States.
B. High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
C. Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe writing products.
D. Experience with managing compliance within a regulated environment.
E. Knowledge of FAA regulatory requirements.
A. FAA A&P Certificate.
B. Associate degree or better in Aviation Management or Business.
C. Background in Aircraft Maintenance and/or Quality Assurance/ Control/Compliance.
D. Experience in Technical Writing.
E. Knowledge of FAA Safety Management System (SMS) Program.
F. Experience investigating non‐compliance actions as related to industry regulations.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|