Compass Airlines is seeking a Supervisor Crew Scheduling to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
The Supervisor, Crew Scheduling is responsible for the oversight of the daily Crew Scheduling operating including the supervision of crew schedulers. The Supervisor, Crew Scheduling is responsible for the safety and legality of the Compass Airlines flight crew members in accordance with 14 CFR 121 Chapter 1 (FAA regulations) and Compass Airlines Operations Specifications. This position is responsible for maintaining current records of crew duty and rest activity. In conjunction with each crew member, the Supervisor, Crew Scheduling is responsible for ensuring that schedules are in compliance with applicable CFRs and labor agreements. The Supervisor, Crew Scheduling will work with other operational personnel to keep all parties informed of crew rest issues, scheduling conflicts and legality concerns.
Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Crew Scheduling
Experience with Sabre Crew Trac
Experience working with Flightline applications
Working knowledge of crew scheduling policies and procedures
Knowledge of Crew member collective bargaining agreements
Knowledge of FARs (Federal Aviation Regulations)
Previous supervisory experience
Ability to identify and resolve crew legality/scheduling conflicts
Associate’s Degree or higher
Compass Crew Scheduling experience
Ability to multi task and perform under irregular operating conditions
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to mentor and train crew schedulers
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Fundamental understanding and use of MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills
- Can work independently while still keeping a team perspective
- Must be detail orientated with ability to multi-task on a regular basis
- Must be a self-starter and be able to show demonstrated ability to be discreet in matters of confidential information.
- Must be flexible with respect to work schedule and willing to assist and support others within the company when needed.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing personality is a key attribute for success
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated departments
- Answering and handling calls from crew members through the main phone line
- Provide crew scheduling information to crew members on a daily basis
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material
- Hours and shifts vary to meet departmental requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Position is part of a multi-departmental System Operations Control
Multiple personnel within a large work space
Internal Compass employees will be given initial consideration for this position.
Job Description Disclaimer:
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
How to Apply:
- If interested, please click “Apply” to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements.
- Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, religion, color, disabled or veteran status, national origin, gender, age, citizenship status or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.