|Position: Production Controller|
|Job Id: 538|
|# of Openings: 1|
Compass Airlines is seeking a Production Controller to join our team at our Los Angeles, California location. We have an immediate opening for someone with exceptional business judgment and discretion as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
Maintain aircraft, engines, and component electronic records in accordance with company and federal regulatory requirements. Assist Station Supervision in preparation for the evenings work packages in the performance of Aircraft Maintenance. Assist internal and/or external departments and customers with records requests.
• US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
• Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external entities
• Must have a valid driver’s license (Required)
• High School diploma or GED (Required)
• Must be flexible to work any given shift
• Airline industry experience
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Audits work packages for accurateness and completeness to ensure that all work cards are properly accounted for and entered into Maximo.
• Accountable to the Manager for the performance of work package audit to include:
o Work cards are properly accounted for and entered into Maximo
o Closure of the associated work orders in Maximo to ensure proper tracking of time controlled items.
• Prepares work package(s) from the Planning Department and assembles the work package(s) to be issued to Maintenance personnel.
• Review the following night(s) work tasks related to parts and tools for verification and ensure that all needed items are on hand or ordered for a timely arrival.
• Coordinates with the Maintenance Base Management, Quality Control and Maintenance Planning Departments on potential issues related to parts and tooling to prevent AOS related to schedule maintenance.
• Manage the Station REN Process by distributing, collecting, submitting, and filling.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Job Description Disclaimer:
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
How to Apply:
If interested, please click “Apply” to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements.
Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, religion, color, disabled or veteran status, national origin, gender, age, citizenship status or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|