Compass Airlines is seeking a Catering and Customer Experience Manager to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
The Manager of Catering & Customer Experience is responsible for the development and coordination of tools, resources, and communication necessary to ensure excellence in the delivery of the Inflight Experience and Product. The Manager of Catering & Customer Experience will act as the liaison and coordinates all efforts with Compass mainline partner (AE/DC), Inflight Operations (including FAs), Inflight Training, Customer Service (including contract stations) Standards Manager and Provisions.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school is preferred.
- One to three years line experience as a Flight Attendant. Must have working knowledge of Part 121 operations.
- Two to five years of experience in a Supervisory or Leadership position.
- FAA-Issued Flight Attendant Certificate is desired.
- Able to read, write, and speak fluently in the English language.
- Legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work).
- Experience with Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Facilitate practical training in classroom, training devices and aircraft.
- May include alternative work schedules, including nights, holidays and weekends.
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Develop and implement rigorous safety and service delivery approaches and standards for a higher level of procedural consistency in the cabin.
- Work closely with the Manager of Inflight Operations and Manager of Standards & Compliance to establish a clear overall business and operating catering and customer service strategy for the Inflight department.
- Promote a work environment that operates within core values, division goals, and supports team effort, open communication, continual improvement.
- Develop and implement corrective action plans based on results of Flight Attendant proficiency audits.
- Liaises closely with other major functions within the organization, ensuring that cross-business unit relationships and work processes are strong and that the units work effectively in delivering top quality safety and service.
- Maintain a network with other airlines to assist in best-practices information exchanges.
- Receive, interpret, and disseminate information from vendors, partners and regulatory agencies.
- Maintain qualification as a Flight Attendant
Monitor aircraft cleaning and improvement procedures
Ensure each RON stations is meeting the cleaning requirements
Ensure aircraft galley diagrams are current and effective
Ensure FAs are aware of concerns from other departments and promote teamwork
Ensure FAs comply with the service guidelines
Develop teamwork between FAs and Provisions/Catering agents
Provide support and assistance for managing, stocking, and boarding product to ensure compliance
Knowledge and oversight of the mainline partners’ product, as well as Compass provided product
Liaison between Inflight Operations and Maintenance. Addresses and resolves maintenance issues in the aircraft cabin
Monitor AE/DL survey results and develop applications and programs to enhance the quality of the onboard product and service.
Review, respond, and follow up with service-related emails and receive Service Feedback forms.
Travel weekly auditing and evaluating the system and talking to the FAs regarding changes, challenges, and new item.
Job Description Disclaimer
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
How to Apply:
If interested, please click “Apply” to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements.
Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, religion, color, disabled or veteran status, national origin, gender, age, citizenship status or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.