|Position: Maintenance Supervisor - SEA|
|Job Id: 617|
|# of Openings: 3|
Compass Airlines is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at our Seattle, Washington location. We have an immediate opening for someone with exceptional business judgment and discretion as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
Under the general direction of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor will provide management oversight and leadership of daily FAR Part 121 aircraft maintenance operations and direction for the aircraft maintenance mechanics.
· United States citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
· FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
· Valid Driver’s License
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; must be fluent in the English language.
· Minimum two (2) years of aircraft maintenance experience
· Microsoft Office knowledge and experience (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· At least 6 months Embraer 170/175, 190 experience
· Documented Embraer system class
· FAR 121 aircraft maintenance experience with at least one (1) year in a supervisory role as a Lead Mechanic or equivalent
· Associate’s degree or higher in an aviation related discipline and/or two (2) year AMT program
· Valid passport with no travel restrictions
· Ability to lift, carry and move medium to heavy weights of 50 pounds or more.
· Good hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity.
· Able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Have a background in regional or mainline aircraft maintenance.
· Must have your own hand tools
· Experience should consist of:
Formal and informal aircraft systems training
Maintenance of aircraft and engine systems
Use of specialized tools
Ground support equipment
Technical reports and forms
Online Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, and Parts Catalogs
Aircraft logbook procedures and computer based aircraft maintenance tracking systems
Payroll and time keeping requirements
· Demonstrate organization and time management skills.
· Detail orientated with ability to multi-task on a regular basis.
· Must be a self-starter and be able to show a demonstrated ability to trouble shoot problems, both aircraft and personnel, with little guidance.
· Well-developed people skills and can work with a variety of personalities.
· Exhibit a high degree of professionalism with customers and work groups.
· Have a flexible work schedule and willing to assist others when needed.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Job Description Disclaimer:
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
How to Apply:
If interested, please click “Apply” to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements.
Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, religion, color, disabled or veteran status, national origin, gender, age, citizenship status or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|