The Training Scheduler is responsible for the scheduling of students for both initial and recurrent training as well as for the scheduling of instructors, check airman, and APD’s for ground and flight training events. The Training Scheduler will work with other operational personnel to keep all parties informed of training issues that may affect crew members’ schedules.
- US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum two years of experience in a customer support role
- Knowledge of Part 91 and Part 121 flight rules
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task on a regular basis.
- Must be able to show demonstrated ability to be discreet in matters of confidential information.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated department.
- Must have computer skills to perform duties including software experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to read and understand CFR crewmember legality regulations and the crew contract and apply them on a daily basis.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization.
- Schedule training for students and training events for instructors, check airmen, and APD’s.
- May include alternative work schedules (shift work, nights and weekends).
- Typically sits at a desk or table, using a desktop PC during work.
- Answers and handles calls from crew members and other department.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Description Disclaimer:
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.