|Position: Aircraft Parts Clerk - GSO|
|Job Id: 209|
|# of Openings: 2|
AIRCRAFT PARTS CLERK GSO
GoJet Airlines is a premier regional airline operating on behalf of United Airlines and Delta Airlines. GoJet has a reputation for excellence in the regional airline industry, thanks to the outstanding efforts put forth each day by our exceptional team. Each day, our people demonstrate our unwavering commitment to providing safe, reliable and on-time air transportation, and to delivering the highest standards in professionalism and customer service. We take employee satisfaction seriously and work hard to make GoJet a place where people want to build long-term careers. We believe that talented employees should be rewarded, and we promote from within whenever possible. GoJet offers an outstanding benefits package, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k)-retirement plan, and airline travel benefits.
Parts Clerks are responsible for the overall management of GoJet materials utilized to maintain company aircraft. This includes the coordination of calibrated tools, shipping and receiving functions, and completion of material requests within a specified time based on operational requirements.
1. Must have the legal right to accept employment in the United States.
2. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
3. Valid driver’s license.
4. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
5. Capable and willing to operate forklifts and hand trucks which will be used for moving heavy objects over 75 pounds
6. Must relocate to the Greensboro, NC area.
1. Working knowledge of logistics and materials
2. Working knowledge of all applicable Dangerous Goods Regulations
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships with multiple departments.
2. Capable of coordinating multiple requests in an organized and urgent manner.
3. Knowledge of preservation procedures and shipping guidelines of hazardous materials.
4. Repetitive and continual physical work which involves moving and lifting heavy objects (up to 75 pounds) is required as well as the ability to stand for extended periods of time.
1. Responsible for properly receiving, binning, issuing, and shipping materials in a timely manner.
2. Responsible for coordinating the delivery of materials to various locations.
3. Maintain an accurate and controlled inventory with the assistance of the computer based tracking system.
4. Coordinate with Planning and Programs to determine material availability and scheduling requirements.
5. Will include alternative work schedules, including nights, weekend and holiday schedules.
6. Perform other specific duties as assigned.
7. Travel required 20%.
8. This is an SMS safety related position who has the responsibility for making appropriate risk assessments and decision making to achieve acceptable levels of safety.
JOB DESCRIPTION DISCLAIMER
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|