|Position: Inflight Training Instructor|
|Job Id: 183|
|# of Openings: 1|
INFLIGHT TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
GoJet Airlines is a premier regional airline operating on behalf of United Airlines and Delta Airlines. GoJet has a reputation for excellence in the regional airline industry, thanks to the outstanding efforts put forth each day by our exceptional team. Each day, our people demonstrate our unwavering commitment to providing safe, reliable and on-time air transportation, and to delivering the highest standards in professionalism and customer service. We take employee satisfaction seriously and work hard to make GoJet a place where people want to build long-term careers. We believe that talented employees should be rewarded, and we promote from within whenever possible. GoJet offers an outstanding benefits package, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k)-retirement plan, and airline travel benefits.
The Inflight Training Instructor is responsible for the presentation of all Flight Attendant training, both Initial and Recurrent, in accordance with the FAA-Approved Flight Attendant Training Program.
Included in position but not limited to:
1. The Inflight Training Instructor must be highly knowledgeable of all company operation manuals, respective Inflight sections of the General Operations Manual, Operations Specifications, applicable company training manuals and any other items which will provide a quality training presentation.
2. Must possess the appropriate knowledge, experience, training, and ability to instruct Flight Attendants in curriculum segments.
3. Must have 6 months experience as a trained and qualified Flight Attendant at GoJet Airlines (may be waived with Director of Flight Operations approval). Possess a Flight Attendant Certificate of Demonstrated Ability as issued by the FAA.
4. The Inflight Training Instructor has a great influence on trainees. A positive image and outlook is essential in this position
5. Must live in the St. Louis area.
6. Dependability is important. Must have an outstanding attendance record and must be someone with dedication, flexibility, and a high level of motivation. Must be able to function independently.
7. Must be willing/able to work efficiently in stressful situations meeting deadlines. This position requires working non-standard hours on occasion.
8. There will be required line flying involved as time requirements of service dictate. Must maintain Flight Attendant qualification and provide Proficiency/Competency Checks.
9. The Inflight Training Instructor reports directly to and will assist in developing lesson plans, classroom materials and instructions for initial and recurrent training classes. Will perform other duties as assigned by the Director Inflight Service.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|