PILOT RECRUITING COORDINATOR
This position plays a key role in maintaining a pool of pilot candidates to fill vacancies at GoJet Airlines. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Rotor Transition Program and work to promote and coordinate various recruiting programs and strategies.
This role reports to the Manager of Pilot Recruiting and is based in St. Louis, MO. Minimal travel is required for the position. Schedule is generally Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, with weekends as needed for special projects and/or career events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Aviation field, business, marketing, human resources; or a minimum of 1 year of recruiting or aviation experience.
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Strong PC skills with the Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Self-Starter; Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Maintain Pilot Class History Files and other class processing documents.
- Input and set up of new pilot classes & new pilots in Employee Tracking System.
- Maintain Class Sharepoint tracking
- Conduct reviews of new pilot files to ensure completeness and compliance with all regulations and hiring guidelines for new hire Pilots. Work with recruiters to obtain missing documents prior to class start dates.
- Set up ATP/CTP for new hire pilots
- Prepare for new classes every 2 weeks & fingerprint new hire pilots.
- Provide recruiting department other administrative/project assistance as requested
Recruiting Programs duties:
- Full cycle recruiting responsibilities for Rotor Transition Pilot candidates.
- Work with the Rotor Transition Program and tracking pilots post interview within the pool. Coordinate with flight schools on quotes and payments. Then coordinate ATP/CTP & class dates.
- Actively work with the Ambassador program and get line pilots involved with recruiting events.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.