|Position: Crew Base Manager -ORD|
|Job Id: 204|
|# of Openings: 1|
CREW BASE MANAGER - ORD
GoJet Airlines is a premier regional airline operating on behalf of United Airlines and Delta Airlines. GoJet has a reputation for excellence in the regional airline industry, thanks to the outstanding efforts put forth each day by our exceptional team. Each day, our people demonstrate our unwavering commitment to providing safe, reliable and on-time air transportation, and to delivering the highest standards in professionalism and customer service. We take employee satisfaction seriously and work hard to make GoJet a place where people want to build long-term careers. We believe that talented employees should be rewarded, and we promote from within whenever possible. GoJet offers an outstanding benefits package, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k)-retirement plan, and airline travel benefits.
The GoJet Airlines Chicago-O'Hare (ORD) Base Manager serves as the administrative supervisor to Chicago-based flight and Inflight crews. The Base Manager assists and provides support to both the Flight Operations and Inflight Service Departments. Responsibilities include the distribution of aircraft revisions, maintaining pilot daily attendance reports, pilot notifications on a variety of reports, distribution of company material, and the completion other supervisory duties as assigned by the Flight Operations and Inflight Service Departments.
Key Attributes for a Base Manager:
The Base Manager must be a motivated person dedicated to serving others. The successful candidate will be an individual with a proven track record as an employee who is willing to go above and beyond on behalf of the company and co-workers. A professional appearance and demeanor is a must at all times. This individual must be a self-starter, able can handle the many demands of keeping a remote base running in an efficient manner. A working knowledge of and ability to navigate the Microsoft Office Suite is required along with good written and verbal communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS: Included in position but not limited to:
1. Must be goal-oriented with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
2. Must be able to work independently.
3. Knowledge of Lufthansa system preferred.
4. Must possess working knowledge of a word processing system, i.e. Microsoft Office.
5. Dependability is important.
6. Willing to work non-standard hours as needed to be determined by the base demands.
7. Must be willing and able to work efficiently in stressful situations meeting deadlines.
8. Must demonstrate a solid ability to follow through on tasks.
9. Letters of Recommendation preferred.
10. Occasional travel required.
11. If a GoJet Airlines pilot, should maintain currency.
12. Required to relocate to the Chicago area.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|