Core Technologies with ERP Suites
One thousand VMWare virtual machines, fifteen hundred tickets weekly, Windows, Linux, JD Edwards, Oracle Databases, and SQL Server Databases. Start your career with the chance to learn from experts in the areas of each of these technologies. ERP Suites’ Core Technologies is the front line to ensuring our customer’s success. You will be responsible for:
1) JD Edwards Package Builds and Security with our industry leading experienced CNCs.
2) Administrating Windows and Linux virtual machines with tasks such as: Active Directory account creation and password reset, OS level patching, and other basic VM operations, including monitoring.
3) Complete resource increases on virtual machines inside of VMware (CPU, RAM, Disk Expansions)
4) Monitoring databases such as SQL Server and Oracle.
5) Answering customer inquiries and status requests on the phone, in person, and via email.
6) Responding to monitoring alerts and other automated high priority incidents.
7) Diagnose and resolve technical software and end user related issues.
8) Interact with staff and customers across the world.
We are looking for people with a fire, passion, and aptitude for technology. The ability to, communicate well, adapt to constant changing environments as well as take direction coupled with the desire for more knowledge and constant growth are excellent compliments to a well-rounded IT professional. People with no interest in growing their career should not apply.
We are recruiting a full-time position to cover primarily second and third shift, including weekends as our SLA stipulates our Helpdesk is staffed 24X7, including holidays. The ideal candidate will have or just about to complete their associates or bachelor’s degree with a focus in technology – system administration, computer science, engineering, or mathematics. Prior work experience and/or a history of community involvement is also welcome. Finally, we want candidates that demonstrate a passion and interest for technology.
ERP Suites was founded in June of 2006 in Loveland, Ohio which is northeast of Cincinnati. In 2016 we opened a satellite office in Denver as well acquired a development/consultant company. ERP Suites has a tier 3 data center in Loveland as well as smaller data centers in Louisville and Denver. ERP Suites has 80 professionals across the United States covering areas from JD Edwards applications and CNC, database, server administration, and application development.
Core Technologies is the proving ground for team members to grow their skills, build their knowledge, and to learn from other members of the team. Members of Core Technologies have gone on to have successful careers at ERP Suites in server administration, CNC, and data center infrastructure.