|Position: J D Edwards Application Managed Services Consultant|
|Job Id: 132|
|# of Openings: 1|
JD Edwards Application Managed Services Consultant
The ERP Suites Application Managed Services team delivers JD Edwards consulting, incident resolution, and enhancement creation to our customers. ERP Suites covers distribution, payroll, manufacturing, and finance among others. ERP Suites is looking for a functional consultant to join our AMS team.
1. Resolve incidents to the customer's satisfaction, within defined service level, and with a high degree of professionalism.
2. Write specifications for enhancements to the customer's existing environment based on the customer's requirements. Perform testing on those objects with a high degree of quality.
3. Provide support to customer's power users and user community for difficult to solve issues.
4. Be the face of ERP Suites to the customer and advise customer on roadmaps, industry challenges, and product direction.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate will:
1. Have a strong background in at least one core JD Edwards module such as Finance, Distribution, Payroll, or Manufacturing.
2. Have a history as either a senior consultant or a senior analyst for a company or companies running JD Edwards.
3. Be comfortable talking to end users of varied skill level as well as to directors and executives.
4. Be knowledgeable of and committed to following software delivery lifecycle.
5. Be well versed in writing documentation and writing process and procedures.
ERP Suites is a ‘remote first’ company. Potential candidates can be located anywhere within the United States.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|