The position is responsible for estimating, designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and implementing software solutions in a Web based environment. The position is responsible for working in an a cloud first development environment utilizing Agile Development Methodologies and Scrum Framework.
- Write clean scalable code
- Working with Agile Development Methodology and Scrum Framework
- Communicate and collaborate with team members and work closely with end users to provide quality solutions
- Have the ability to break down user requests and estimate time for development tasks
- Voice opinions and present clear ideas and solutions
- Participate as a member of a large team of developers
- Troubleshoot issues in existing or developed systems and work with the appropriate resources to resolve issues
- Lead small projects as the acting project manager and effectively communicate with members, prospective members, other staff members, management and other leaders in our industry.
Education and Experience
- This ideal candidate must possess a minimum of a two-year degree in Information Systems, including technical studies or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and writing automated tests.
- Experience in Web development in a business environment.
- Experience in C#, .NET .NET Core, SQL,
- Experience in Windows development in a business environment.
- Experience with Scrum Framework
- Experience in Visual Studio Team Systems
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Development
- Experience with Mobile Application Development
- Experience with Open Source technologies
- Experience Cloud Technologies Azure and Amazon Web Services
Skills and Abilities
- Strong .NET development background
- Strong Microsoft SQL background
- Must be familiar with web hosting services, internet business models, e-commerce infrastructure, firewalls, internet access, servers, databases and file structures.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be a team player.
- Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, SQL Integration Services, SQL Server Development Tools
- Iterative Development, Web Services, SaaS
- Cloud Computing, Azure, AWS
Mobile Application Development