|Position: Part Time General Warehouse|
|Job Id: 510|
|# of Openings: 4|
Are you looking to join a dynamic team? Do you need a part-time job at a great place to work? We have immediate opportunities for part-time general warehouse positions at our distribution center in Lexington, SC. We offer part-time benefits, including education reimbursement, profit sharing, and retirement benefits.
This general warehouse position offers an opportunity to work in shipping, order filling, receiving, and stocking functions. Training may require certification to operate powered equipment such as forklifts, tuggers, and powered pallet jacks. Staff members assigned to a general warehouse position should be prepared to work in any department for any duration of time based on business need.
• Flexible Hours
• Monday-Thursday day shift
• Wage starting at $13.25/hr with regular increases to $19.80/hr
• Safe, drug-free work environment
• Must be able to repeatedly lift items ranging from 40-45lbs
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 80-100lbs
• Must be able to assist in team lifts
• Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, lift, carry, push, pull, stoop
• Must be able to perform work at floor level, waist level or above shoulders
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
More about Do it Best Corp.
Do it Best Corp. proudly serves 3,800 member-owned locations throughout the United States and in 54 countries. We are the only US-based full-line, full-service, member-owned distributor of lumber, hardware, and building materials products in the home improvement industry. In addition to our low up-front prices, Do it Best Corp. provides our members with consistently high year-end rebates. This enables them to reinvest in their stores by expanding merchandise selection, adding additional locations, and making capital improvements. Do it Best Corp. delivers a long-standing history of strength and stability interlinked with industry-leading efficiency. We carry no long-term debt and continue to maintain the best credit rating and lowest operational costs in the industry.
Our philosophy: Serving others as we would like to be served
Our mission: Making the best even better
Our goal: Helping our members grow
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|