Team Leader at Winc
This position assists management by leading the team of employees on the production floor. The Team Leader oversees production goals, team performance, team safety, quality as well as leads by example in accordance to the company culture and core values. Assists Management with the coaching of team members when necessary and communicates concerns to management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Owns culture and results of the fulfillment team, including quality, safety, and production
- Supports Management and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for improvement
- Improves customer order quality and owns shipping all orders out according to our SLA
- Encourages fulfilment employees to stay on task and meet goals. Follows up with management when employees are falling short of expectation.
- Ensures overall production floor safety
- Supports Management on special projects and initiatives
- Leads team by example
- This role requires employees to stand for long periods of time including stooping, bending and pushing as well as regularly lifting product that can weigh a minimum of 40 lbs.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least one year working in a warehouse environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using product scan devices and other Warehouse Management Software
- Strong computer skills and proven ability to quickly learn new systems
- Comfortable working independently
- Able to multi-task and balance deadlines
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Previous Leadership Role/Supervisory or Management
- Excellent Desk Top Skills (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to work Autonomously and Drive Team Accountability
- Adaptability to New Software