|Position: Performance Marketing Manager|
|Job Id: 174|
|# of Openings: 1|
Winc – Performance Marketing Manager
Winc is a California based direct-to-consumer winery that is revolutionizing the way people discover, buy and share wine. By working directly with growers and winemakers we are able to give our members access to exceptional, small-lot wines from around the world, starting at just $13/bottle. We take the guesswork out of the equation by making personal recommendations each month based on your Winc Palate Profile. Members can also make their own selections from of our ever-expanding lineup of wines. With Winc there are no fees, no commitments and no middlemen. Just great wines at a great price conveniently delivered and personalized to your tastes.
Winc employees come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. However, we all share a love of wine and are committed to Winc’s mission of delivering an exceptional wine experience to our members around the country. As we are a growing company, the environment is fast-paced and exciting, and no two days are the same. We value employees who are both independent thinkers and collaborators as necessary, and who are eager to contribute. Mostly importantly, we have fun together and enjoy what we do, as we work to bring true innovation to the wine industry.
Winc is looking for a full-time Customer Acquisition Manager to run our paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and other display ad platforms. This person will conceptualize, design and implement Winc’s customer acquisition strategy on these channels, and also closely collaborate with the design team to continuously advance creative testing. This person will own all metrics and KPI’s related to these channels and also ensure that channel performance aligns with the rest of Winc’s paid Marketing efforts to maximize the ROI of our media mix. Furthermore, this person will also closely work with our Organic Social Media Manager to ensure that all of our efforts are aligned from a brand and messaging perspective to advance Winc’s position in the marketplace continuously.
• Formulate and own the paid Social Media and display customer acquisition strategy to ensure that Winc achieves its overarching acquisition and retention goals
• Set up, run and continuously monitor all campaigns for maximum performance on KPI’s such as conversion rates, cost of acquisition etc.
• Collaborate with the creative teams to develop a roadmap that continually tests new assets to maximize click through- and conversion rates
• Collaborate with the copywriter and other people on the brand team to ensure brand consistency from a messaging as well as a creative perspective
• Monitor the competitive environment and follow industry and ad platform trends and products to ensure that Winc’s Marketing efforts are always top of the class
• Collaborate with the analytics team to ensure that the ROI of all campaigns meets and exceeds overall ROI and customer LTV requirements
• Continuously A/B test all campaigns to maximize ROI and efficiency of our efforts to reduce payback time of newly acquired customers
• Implement tracking pixels as needed and ensure that the overall technical infrastructure is in place to support the expansion of all campaigns
• At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, overseeing paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, preferably with a tech-savvy company
• Solid understanding of social media best practices
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Very strong analytical and advanced MS Excel skills
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, ideally Facebook blueprint certification
• Can-do attitude and willingness to roll with the punches
• Comfortable working independently
• Interest in culture, food, and wine
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in Marketing, Digital Media, Business or another quantitative field) from a recognized institution
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|