|Position: Social Media Designer|
|Job Id: 175|
|# of Openings: 1|
Winc – Social Media Designer
Winc is a California based direct-to-consumer winery that is revolutionizing the way people discover, buy and share wine. By working directly with growers and winemakers we are able to give our members access to exceptional, small-lot wines from around the world, starting at just $13/bottle. We take the guesswork out of the equation by making personal recommendations each month based on your Winc Palate Profile. Members can also make their own selections from of our ever-expanding lineup of wines. With Winc there are no fees, no commitments and no middlemen. Just great wines at a great price conveniently delivered and personalized to your tastes.
Winc employees come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. However, we all share a love of wine and are committed to Winc’s mission of delivering an exceptional wine experience to our members around the country. As we are a growing company, the environment is fast-paced and exciting, and no two days are the same. We value employees who are both independent thinkers and collaborators as necessary, and who are eager to contribute. Mostly importantly, we have fun together and enjoy what we do, as we work to bring true innovation to the wine industry.
Winc is looking for a full-time designer to support our performance Marketing team. This person will work closely with all members of the Performance Marketing team to support and fully leverage Winc’s ongoing customer acquisition efforts. The primary focus will be on the creation of assets for Facebook and Instagram, but will extend to other channels such as display, etc. This entails the continual development of new assets (still and motion graphics plus video) for A/B testing, with the aim of maximizing click-through and conversion rates. This person is responsible for the timely development of said assets and has to ensure they comply with Winc’s overall brand & design standards.
• Work closely with the Performance Marketing team to create assets (still, motion and video) that are on brand and move the needle from a performance Marketing perspective
• Showcase creative originality/ leadership to translate ideas and concepts into design solutions that translate goals into strong and cohesive ads
• Work with the Marketing and Creative teams as needed to ensure rapid iteration of designs to meet goals based on brand style guidelines
• Spearhead continual testing of creative and iterate design based on data-driven insights
• Willingness to go above and beyond to keep the ball rolling and learn from past iterations, “fail fast and fail often” mentality
• Be on top of current design trends in the digital and ecommerce space
• Work with other teams as needed to guarantee smooth and successful operations
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in social media, animation and web design
• Strong visual design portfolio with a range of branding and direct-response marketing examples
• Comfortable shooting and editing native style videos for paid social using Final Cut Pro, iVideo, Premiere, etc.
• Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, etc.
• Ability to translate brand ideas into innovative design solutions
• Fluency in clean, simple, strong design and typography
• Strong commitment to owning projects from concept all the way through
• Can-do attitude and willingness to roll with the punches and persevere
• Comfortable working independently
• Bonus: interest in culture, food, and wine
• BA/BS with design or communications - related major
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|