Twin Towers, one of the nation's finest senior living communities in Cincinnati, Ohio is seeking a Life Safety Guard- Second Shift 2:45pm-11pm
We have great benefits! Full time employees enjoy a generous PTO package, health care, FREE access to our fitness facility, participation in 403(b), and free parking.
Do you have a demonstrated focus on customer service? Are you a team player? Have you demonstrated professionalism when handling confidential information? Do you enjoy working with a variety of people and consistently treat others with respect? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
The Life Safety Security Guard will be responsible for assuring resident and employee safety. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee security of all facilities and parking areas.
- Interact with employees and residents to answer questions and provide assistance.
- Report all accidents and incidents involving residents or associates to the Director of Nursing.
- Accumulate, provide and maintain statistics and reports as directed.
- Provide coverage at the Welcome Desk by answering phone calls, greeting visitors, responding to alarms for break coverage.
- Maintain confidentiality of resident care information.
- Implement procedures for the safe operation of security equipment and supplies.
- High School diploma.
- 1 year related experience in security, preferably in a continuing care or retirement community
- Experience handling multi phone lines and multitasking at busy entrance or reception desk
- Valid Drivers License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
We are a drug free and smoke free workplace.
Life Enriching Communities is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and to compliance with the applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.