|Position: Marketing Assistant|
|Job Id: 481|
|# of Openings: 1|
Twin Towers Marketing Assistant
Twin Towers, one of the nation's finest senior living communities in Cincinnati, Ohio is seeking a Marketing Assistant for 30 hours per week. This position is considered full time and therefore includes full time benefits.
We have great benefits! Full time associates enjoy a benefits package which includes a generous PTO / EIB (extended illness bank.) Health, Life and Disability Insurance. A Dental Plan and a Vision Plan. Our 403(b) retirement program currently has a 3% company match. We provide an Employee Assistance Program, use of our fitness facility for free and you can earn $ towards tuition in a College or University through our Educational Assistance Program.
The Marketing Assistant performs routine and specialized administrative duties. Additionally may assist with coordinating and planning special events. This role supports the Sales/Marketing team. This position maintains databases, creates reports from that information, and requires a professional with an open and approachable demeanor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Handles internal moves within community and administrative move in functions and communications
• Assists sales team members with projects
• Distributes leads to sales staff
• Maintenance of prospect data base and purchase mailing list for the department
• Prepares collateral materials, distributes correspondence and reports
• Greets guests, answers phones, processes and delivers mail
• Places orders, manages supplies inventories and processes
• Processes invoices for payment
Required Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree or some coursework preferred
• Related experience in customer service/marketing/sales.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Microsoft office proficiency, specifically Word and Excel. Experience working with spreadsheets
• Valid Drivers License
• Organized, detail oriented and customer service focus
Life Enriching Communities is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and to compliance with the applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We are a drug free and tobacco free workplace.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|