|Position: Resident Aide - Twin Towers - PRN|
|Job Id: 543|
|# of Openings: 1|
Twin Towers- Resident Assistant - PRN - As Needed
We have great Benefits!
All associates enjoy participation in our 403(b) retirement plan, Employee Assistance Plan, and our fitness facility free of charge.
Do you strive to provide excellence in resident nursing care? Are you a team player? Do you enjoy working with a variety of people and consistently treat others with respect and compassion? Does your experience include providing care in a Long Term Care setting? If so, we’d love to talk with you!
Duties include but, are not limited to:
• Participates in report upon the start and end of each shift
• Performs all job responsibilities in accordance with prescribed safety and infection control procedures including thorough hand washing, use of disposable gloves where indicated, and proper disposal of soiled materials
• Assists residents with activities of daily living which include bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, and mobility/ambulation. Launders residents’ belongings
• Provide menu choice tickets/collect tickets, assists dining staff with serving meals and with creating an exceptional dining experience for the residents
• Admissions, transfers and discharge functions as assigned by supervisor
• Other duties, as assigned by Nurse or member of Nursing leadership
Required Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Previous experience in a continuing care retirement community or hospital preferred
• Must possess a customer service background and orientation
Life Enriching Communities is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and to compliance with the applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|