|Position: Security / Life Safety Coordinator|
|Job Id: 604|
|# of Openings: 1|
Twin Towers, one of the nations best long term care facilities, is seeking a Security /Life Safety Coordinator (Full Time).
The Life Safety Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the safe and secure operations for the campus. This position implements security policies, regulations, rules, and norms and makes sure that the environment is safe for residents, associates, and guests.
We have great Benefits! Full-time associates enjoy PTO (paid time off) / EIB (extended illness bank) benefits based on hours worked, Health, Life and Disability Insurance, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, participation in our 403(b) retirement program with 3% match, an Employee Assistance Program, use of our fitness facility for free and you can earn $ towards tuition in College, University or Career Technical Training Programs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Coordinates purchasing for the department, administer itemized budget, and produce budgetary reports
• Handles all general administrative duties for campus wide Life Safety issues
• Creates and coordinates daily departmental working schedule and serve as departmental timekeeper
• Must demonstrate knowledge for the basic operation of all areas of Life Safety, and when called upon, staff the Life Safety area when the schedule dictates
• Assists in coordination of Life Safety programs and presentations (i.e., annual fire safety training, testing of fire extinguishers, etc.) throughout the campus
• Maintains departmental meeting room requirements on electronic system
• Other duties, as requested by Department Head.
Required Education and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• CPR/AED/First Aid training.
• Valid Driver’s License
We are a drug-free workplace.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|