|Position: Admissions Manager - Twin Towers - Full Time|
|Job Id: 500|
|# of Openings: 1|
Twin Towers Admissions Manager
Twin Towers, one of the nation's finest senior living communities in Cincinnati, Ohio is seeking an Admissions Manager.
We have great benefits! Full time associates enjoy a benefits package which includes a generous PTO / EIB (extended illness bank.) Health, Life and Disability Insurance. A Dental Plan and a Vision Plan. Our 403(b) retirement program currently has a 3% company match. We provide an Employee Assistance Program, use of our fitness facility for free and you can earn $ towards tuition in a College or University through our Educational Assistance Program.
Admissions Manager achieves overall occupancy goals and payer mix goals for nursing levels of service in the community. The Admissions Manager will work with incoming residents in collaboration with other departments to facilitate a smooth transition into the community. This position requires excellent communication skills and detail orientation.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree, in related field preferred
• Experience in admissions at a Health Care facility preferred
• Knowledge of MCR,MCD,HMO,PPO payment systems preferred
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Valid driver’s license
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Verifies payer source information for all admissions (Medicare, HMO, insurance, private pay, etc.)
• Collaborates with Health Services team on all admissions including dates and approximate times of admissions
• Responsible as point of contact with prospective residents and obtains all required information for admissions
• Conducts in-office and in-home visits and presentations as needed
• Ensures all required paperwork on potential residents is reviewed by Health Service designee prior to acceptance of admission
• Serves as main contact with hospitals and other healthcare professions to facilitate referrals
Life Enriching Communities is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and to compliance with the applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We are a drug free and tobacco free workplace.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|