Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Clean and prepare rooms for guests, including removing old linens, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming and cleaning carpets, making beds and replenishing room amenities.
- Must meet the Hilton Quality Standards for guest room cleanliness.
- Must be in uniform with name badge while working.
- Friendly and guest service oriented.
- Responds to guest calls, requests and concerns.
- Ensuring privacy of guests and security of rooms.
- Attend morning meetings and complete required compliance training.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Related hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate the physical mobility and stamina required to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to follow instructions, focus on details and work independently.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- Must have open availability, weekends and holiday included. Employees are scheduled based on seniority.
- This is a position that monthly dues will be paid to Local 1 Union.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- Sick Time
- Complimentary Lunch
- Hilton travel discount program for you and your friends and family
- Recognition programs
We look forward to continuing the conversation... Apply online today!
Arbor Lodging Management is a Chicago based, multi-state, multi-brand hotel Management Company. We focus our acquisitions, progress and culture on the Arbor Lodging Guiding Principles,
- Do the Right Thing – Operate and act with integrity in all you do even when it is not convenient.
- Lead with Heart - Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
- Be Accountable - Take ownership and deliver results.
- Aim Higher - Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and pursue thoughtful change.
- Celebrate Differences - Embrace diversity; respect individual opinions and ideas.
Focusing on these principles allows us to maintain a culture that allows growth, development and progression within the properties.
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Arbor Lodging Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arbor Lodging Management's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.