Arbor Lodging is searching for an Operations Manager for their Towneplace Suites Indianapolis Park 100 location. If you're looking for a new step in your hospitality career, apply now and join Arbor in their expansion and growth! With medical, vision and dental benefits, 401k, and great career growth potential, Arbor is leading the way in hotel management.
- Maintain a professional cohesive team by: hiring, training, coaching, counseling and developing the most qualified individuals.
- Promote positive morale and friendly attitudes.
- Complete administrative duties in a timely manner: schedules, payroll, inventories, orders, production controls, etc.
- Work within budgeted guidelines for maximum revenues and within labor models.
- Maintain safety and security practices, have thorough knowledge of emergency procedures
- Ensure guests are provided with the highest quality product and service.
- Communicate and document using internal means: logs, email, etc.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with the Associate Handbook, implement all the rules, policies and procedures established by the company; including, but not limited to, those contained in the Associate Handbook.
- Maintain certification from a brand approved responsible vendor training program.
- Is responsible for implementing the company’s Standard Operating Procedures at the hotel
- Keeps General Manager promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance
- Other duties as assigned, that the associate is capable of performing.
- 3-5 years of progressive relevant experience in a similar hotel setting.
- Experience in effectively maintaining communication through large teams.
- Marriott knowledge a plus.
Arbor Lodging develops and manages full-service and limited-service hotels throughout the United States and is devoted to providing its hotel guests with the best possible experience while creating value and superior investment returns through its strategic focus on investing, hands-on approach to management and its principals’ unique combination of skills. The principles of Arbor Lodging Partners have approximately fifty years of combined experience in owning, developing and operating commercial properties (including retail, multi-family and office, in addition to lodging) throughout the United States. We focus our acquisitions, progress, and culture on the Arbor Lodging Guiding Principles,
Do the Right Thing - Operate and act with integrity in all you do even when it is not convenient.
Lead with Heart - Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
Be Accountable - Take ownership and deliver results.
Aim Higher - Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and pursue thoughtful change.
Focusing on these principles allows us to maintain a culture that allows growth, development, and progression within the properties.
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Arbor Lodging Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arbor Lodging Management's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.