We're on a mission to spread the light and warmth of hospitality... every Guest, every time!
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Cleaning and preparing rooms for guests, including removing old linens, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming and cleaning carpets, making beds and replenishing room amenities.
- Responding to guest calls, requests and concerns.
- Delivering and retrieving items loaned to guests, such as irons and ironing boards.
- Ensuring privacy of guests and security of rooms.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Related hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate the physical mobility and stamina required to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to follow instructions, focus on details and work independently.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
We invest in team member retention and in a wide range of incentives. Here are just a few of the benefits our team members enjoy...
- Competitive salaries
- Annual review with increase potential
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- 401k program with company match
- Hilton travel discount program for you and your friends and family
- Recognition programs
We look forward to continuing the conversation... Apply online today!
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Arbor Lodging Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arbor Lodging Managements employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.