We're on a mission to spread the light and warmth of hospitality... every Guest, every time!
Tavernonna Italian Restaurant offers an authentic, farm-to-table, Italian dining experience inside the historic Hotel Phillips.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality service to guests in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional and timely manner.
- Greeting and escorting guests to tables in Tavernonna or in PS Speakeasy.
- Maintaining an efficient dining room operation to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assisting with clearing tables during or after service and controlling guest flow.
- One year experience as a host in a full service restaurant or banquets operation or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to obtain a Kansas City, Missouri food handler card and liquor license.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted and to stand for long periods of time.
We invest in team member retention and in a wide range of incentives. Here are just a few of the benefits our team members enjoy...
- Competitive salaries
- Annual review with increase potential
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- 401k program with company match
- Hilton travel discount program for you and your friends and family
- Recognition programs
We look forward to continuing the conversation... Apply online today!
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Arbor Lodging Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arbor Lodging Managements employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.