We're on a mission to spread the light and warmth of hospitality... every Guest, every time!
Tavernonna Italian Restaurant offers an authentic, farm-to-table, Italian dining experience inside the historic Hotel Phillips.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests and presenting them with the menu. Answering any questions the guest may have and at all times demonstrating the highest standards of hospitality and service.
- Taking orders for and serving food and beverage items in a friendly, timely and efficient manner. Pouring wine table side and preparing mixed drinks as needed.
- Utilizing suggestive selling techniques to sell food and beverage items.
- Obtaining payments, issuing receipts and making change.
- Coordinating with bussers, kitchen and bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous serving experience required.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
We invest in team member retention and in a wide range of incentives. Here are just a few of the benefits our team members enjoy...
- Competitive salaries
- Annual review with increase potential
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- 401k program with company match
- Hilton travel discount program for you and your friends and family
- Recognition programs
We look forward to continuing the conversation... Apply online today!
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Arbor Lodging Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arbor Lodging Managements employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.