The Gallery Hosts creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. This position is responsible for the complete guest experience; to include the Gallery Host Stand, the Bakery Café, the Guest Kitchen, the e-room and the TV den, guest check in and out and the servicing of the meeting rooms. Previous guest service experience as well as the ability to communicate well with guests required.
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be 18 years or older
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
Arbor Lodging is a Chicago-based, multi-state, multi-brand hotel Management Company. We focus our acquisitions, progress, and culture on our Guiding Principles,
Focusing on these principles allows us to maintain a culture that allows growth, development, and progression within the properties.
- Do the Right Thing Operate and act with integrity in all you do even when it is not convenient.
- Lead with Heart - Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
- Be Accountable - Take ownership and deliver results.
- Aim Higher - Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and pursue thoughtful change.
- Celebrate Differences - Embrace diversity; respect individual opinions and ideas.
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Arbor Lodging Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arbor Lodging Management employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge