Arbor Lodging is a leading hotel investment and management company with a portfolio of hotels across the United States. We have been entrusted by numerous partners and are approved managers for Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Choice and IHG. Our culture is focused on connecting our guests with exceptional experiences. We are people-focused, data-driven, and accountable—to our guests and our clients.
We are currently seeking an
Area Director of Revenue Management!
This newly created role will report to the Corporate Director of Revenue management and will be joining the current revenue team, both remote and local, in maintaining and developing revenue streams for Arbor's 22 properties across the United States.
The Area Director of Revenue Management will be responsible for:
- Assist and review in forecasting for properties.
- In-depth knowledge of transient, group and catering segments and skills in researching market presence for individual properties.
- Strong personal time management, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of revenues management concepts, processes and systems, advanced revenue management techniques and the ability to communicate these concepts to others.
- Understands both Brand strategies and cultures
- Understanding of brand strategies and cultures and how to integrate these into doable revenue plans for individual properties.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of assigned hotels and work with on property teams to manage the day to day yield.
- Performance of daily analysis, strategy changes and reporting of competitive benchmarks in market trends.
- Development of pricing strategies in each assigned property taking into account individual “personalities” of each hotel and market, with forecasting of end results, changes, and comparisons to budget expectations.
- Management and oversight of all third-party distribution, and analysis of group business strategies.
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide a summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include competitor analysis market modeling distribution yield management business mix yield management length of stay yield management inventory availability by channel pricing control and new pricing concepts.
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business.
- Prepare and outline, support, and participate in the annual revenue budget process.
- Advice and coach the client in other operational areas.
- Visit the hotels to get first-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas.
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Carry 3-5 years of experience in hotel/hospitality revenue management experience.
- Hilton, IHG experience required.
- Have strong skills in Excel and other Microsoft Office suite products
- Have a strong ability in the communication of complex ideas.
- Carry a BA or higher degree, or have relevant experience and training within the hospitality industry.
- Have One Yield V2 certification, this is a plus.
- Have a strong working knowledge of TravelClick products.
- Multi-property experience preferred.
Benefits of Arbor Lodging:
- Competitive salaries
- Annual review with increase potential
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance programs
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401k program with company match
Arbor Lodging focuses on Five Guiding Principles to maintain a culture that allows growth, development, and progression within the properties:
- Do the Right Thing - Operate and act with integrity in all you do even when it is not convenient.
- Lead with Heart - Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
- Be Accountable - Take ownership and deliver results.
- Aim Higher - Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and pursue thoughtful change.
- Celebrate Differences - Embrace diversity; respect individual opinions and ideas.
We look forward to speaking with you! Apply today!
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Arbor Lodging Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arbor Lodging Management's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.