|Position: Corporate Accounting Clerk|
|Job Id: 1654|
|# of Openings: 2|
The Accounts Clerk will be responsible for monitoring the outflow and inflow of capital for the Corporate and Hotel Properties.
• Receives and verifies invoices and expense reports.
• Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification of federal ID numbers, W-9, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
• Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment, identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
• Prepares check runs as provided and remits payments.
• Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling monthly statements and transactions.
• Records entry of, verifies documentation for, and distributes petty cash.
• Supports the hotel properties with preparing and sending out the billing.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related programs.
• Must be able to learn other accounting software systems.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous records.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma required; Business or Accounting degree preferred.
• Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification preferred.
• M3 and Hotel PMS System experience a plus
Arbor Lodging develops and manages full-service and limited-service hotels throughout the United States and is devoted to providing its hotel guests with the best possible experience while creating value and superior investment returns through its strategic focus on investing, hands-on approach to management and its principals’ unique combination of skills. The principles of Arbor Lodging Partners have approximately fifty years of combined experience in owning, developing and operating commercial properties (including retail, multi-family and office, in addition to lodging) throughout the United States. We focus our acquisitions, progress, and culture on the Arbor Lodging Guiding Principles,
• Do the Right Thing - Operate and act with integrity in all you do even when it is not convenient.
• Lead with Heart - Be kind, passionate and hospitable.
• Be Accountable - Take ownership and deliver results.
• Aim Higher - Go above and beyond to exceed expectations and pursue thoughtful change.
• Celebrate Differences - Embrace diversity; respect individual opinions and ideas.
Focusing on these principles allows us to maintain a culture that allows growth, development, and progression within the properties.
Arbor Lodging Management provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arbor Lodging Management complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Arbor Lodging Management expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Arbor Lodging Management's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|