Loading. Please wait.
|Position: IT Help Desk Technician|
|Job Id: 462|
|# of Openings: 0|
Under leadership of the IT Manager, this position will support all technology, including telecommunications and computer operations of Christian Community Health Center (CCHC). The Help Desk Technician position will be accountable and not limited to providing support to all staff technical needs, including the requirements related to accreditation and compliance. Responsible for assisting all CCHC staff with all hardware and software related questions. Other responsibilities include fielding support telephone calls, e-mail messages, and request for services forms from CCHC staff who are seeking guidance on technical problems.
• Log all calls and manage response escalation
• Maintain/monitor servers and related hardware
• Create, suspend or delete accounts as part of New Hire or Separation process in AD
• Reset user ID*s for LAN access in AD and other specified applications
• Escalate incidents based on priority
• Communicate daily trends to IT leadership as needed
• Assist in Installs/Move/Add/Change process examples include but not limited to:
deploying new desktops and ensuring proper data migration when applicable. Coordinating desktop roll down process (repurpose machines in the environment) as needed
• General Hardware installation or swaps including peripherals (i.e. monitors, mouse, keyboards, desktop printers, etc.)
• Maintain accurate deployed stock inventory information on record
• Assist in the decommission of old equipment in coordination with building services and IT
• Provide technical support to ensure that hardware and software systems are fully functional
• Manage security administration activities for systems
• Manage system maintenance and security activities
• Supports the system set up and IT training needs of CCHC employees, through internal and external training opportunities, and train users on new applications and upgrades as needed and assigned
• Install new software releases and system upgrades (as needed)
• Supports the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of CCHC’s IT infrastructure and makes recommendations for improvement (where needed)
• Supports the department, meeting the accreditation, quality and compliance needs of the organization as it relates to Management Information Systems (MIS)
• Represents CCHC at various Information Technology related meetings, conferences and workgroups as needed and assigned by the Information Technology Manager
• Promotes new technology by supporting implementation processes to installation on projects such as hardware and computer wiring, incorporating T1 circuit and networking installation as needed and assigned by the Information Technology Manager
• Programs and maintains the Cisco VoIP phone and voicemail systems and reports via a Cisco-based platform
• Support of ordering/maintaining technology needs related to phones, computers, hardware and software
• Generate required daily, weekly and monthly departmental reports as assigned and needed
• Supports Compliance and Quality team with trainings and meeting data requests and needs.
• Supports the planning and implementation the information systems utilized at the Health Center
• Diagnose problems by asking accurate, concise questions in a professional and timely manner following the parameters and policies of Christian Community Health Center
• Serves as department back up support for Information Technology Manager
• Other duties as assigned
• Technology related certification/degree required with at least 2 years of related experience.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
• Excellent knowledge of diagnosing and correcting issues within the Windows 7, 8, 10 operating systems; and Windows 2012 Server.
• Experience with workstation, laptop, desktop and LAN printer hardware repair.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications.
• Must have experience handling high call volume service desk.
• Must be able to safely move and lift equipment (20 – 40 lbs.).
• LAN/ WAN experience preferred.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Willingness to be challenged and consistently grow and stay knowledgeable about new healthcare technology systems to improve the organizations workflow efficiency.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|