CCHC is seeking a PMHNP to serve clients in our South Suburban Clinics (Calumet City,South Holland and Halsted). This is a Part Time position and CCHC can be flexible to accommodate the Provider's Schedule.
This position will treat patients with diagnosed disorders, as well as those with family histories or other factors that increase the likelihood of potential mental illness.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assess and evaluate individuals experiencing symptoms of a behavioral health disorder.
- Analyze and evaluate patient data/information and test or examine findings to diagnose nature and extent of behavioral health disorder(s).
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including social and medical history obtained via self-report, relatives, and other professionals.
- Prescribe, and/or direct psychotherapeutic treatments or medication to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Examine or order laboratory or diagnostic tests for patients to provide information on general physical condition and mental disorder.
- Collaborate with physicians, advance practice nurses, behavioral health staff, nurses, or other professionals to discuss service plans and progress.
- Follow up on previous or new medical conditions that may affect treatment at CCHC.
- Prepare and submit assessments, progress notes, reports and summaries to entities/agencies as required in EHR
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum Qualifications
- Current and unrestricted DEA registration
- Current and valid unrestricted PMHNP in IL
This position requires credentialing and privileging with our agency. Once a conditional offer of employment is made, prior to start, the following must be submitted to the HR Department:
- Copy of Government Issued Photo ID (unexpired) for identification
- Copy of Professional License (unexpired)
- Copy of DEA License AND Registration Card (unexpired) as applicable
- Copy of Board Certification as applicable
- Copy of Basic Life Support Certificate (BLS)
- DCFS CANTS Background Screening
- Three (3) Professional Reference Forms
- Fitness for Duty
- Copy of Immunization Records (MMR and Varicella required; Hep B and Flu are recommended)
- Copy of Negative Tuberculosis PPD test results
- CCHC Request for Privileges as applicable
- Completed Training Form (Continuing Medical Education Units (CMEs) or CEUs Form (within past two years; enclosed)) along with Certificates of Completion as applicable
- State Credentialing Form (Needed for Revenue Cycle) as applicable
- Order Official Transcripts, highest level of education