Provide the full scope of services which fall under provider’s field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care, and electronic health record (EHR) maintenance, while following guidelines contained within the quality management, risk management, infection control, customer service and safety programs. Must have Medication - Assisted Treatment (MAT) Experience OR STRONG DESIRE TO WORK MAT Program. MAT DATA Waiver Upon Hire is required for this position . This is a Tuesday - Saturday Full Time Benefited position.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Obtains health history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnoses, treats, counsels, and coordinate care for each patient. Reviews and update problem list and longitudinal plan of care at every visit.
- Meets documentation standards and completes all progress notes within 24 hours following the patient visit.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with Illinois statute and professional practice guidelines.
- Meets Meaningful Use standards
- Manages EHR
- Meets intensity of service and/or severity of illness admission criteria.
- Provides triage services for same-day appointment patients, identify those patients who can wait to receive care and those patients who require immediate medical attention through consultation with patients and/or their families.
- Schedule services for the patient within a time frame meeting the patient’s medical needs.
- Coordinates with health center staff at all levels to ensure patient needs are met. Exhibits a positive attitude during daily activities and fosters a positive work environment for the entire team.
- Participates in health center huddles and meets scheduled health center times and productivity standards.
- Assures patients are seen in a timely and clinically appropriate manner, and involves health center employees including medical assistants and front desk staff in this process.
- Assures care teams properly carry out effective treatment, education and performs clinical tasks in accordance with acceptable policy and procedure.
- Assures all clinical activities are accomplished according to acceptable guidelines for reimbursement.
- May function as a preceptor in teaching programs including medical residents, medical students, advance practice nurse students as well as other allied health professions.
- Unrestricted Professional License to practice in IL (FNP or PA)
- 24 hours of training to be eligible for a prescribing waiver
- MAT Training / DATA Waiver upon hire
- DEA license and registration
- Bilingual - English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance (CCHC covers 65% of the premium cost), Guardian dental and vision and employer sponsored (free) term life insurance and AD&D though Dearborn National and voluntary supplemental short term disability insurance.
- 403(b) Roth and Traditional retirement plans.
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- CME paid time off and CME funds.
- Eligible for Loan Forgiveness under HRSA.
- Up to 10 days of paid flexible time off (based on monthly accrual) during first year of employment; PTO increases with tenure.
- Bi-weekly direct deposit pay.
- Casual dress work environment.
- Free on-site employee parking.