JOB SUMMARY/ OVERVIEW:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide individual and family therapy to Mental Health and Substance Abuse clients..
Interventions should be strengths-based and focused on promoting symptom stability, increasing the recipient's ability to cope and relate to others, and enhancing the highest level of functioning in the community.
- Conduct mental health assessments and recommend/implement treatment options based on these assessments.
- Provide clinical guidance to the team about clients' mental health issues and develop and implement (or assist in the development and implementation of) clients' person-centered plans.
- Conduct motivational interviews in the field; refer back to office; set BH appointments.
- Community and care engagement.
- Community education.
- Provide clinical guidance and/or oversight in the development of crisis plans and transition plans when clients move in and out of services.
- Provide individual, family, or group therapy to clients, families, and natural supports, based on their needs, diagnoses, and best evidence-based practices.
- Implement therapeutic interventions, behavioral interventions, psycho-educational activities, and other best evidence-based practice therapies.
- Work with clients, families, natural supports, and collateral agencies in reviewing, applying, and achieving goals outlined in the person-centered plan.
- Provide parent/guardian/significant other/natural support training to improve interaction with the client.
- Assist in all service delivery as formally planned with the clinical team.
- Provide any required written documentation, including, but not limited to, treatment notes, goals, and plans for the medical record (e.g., service notes, person-centered plan).
- Participation in peer review and regular review of team records / documentation in preparation for program audits and reviews.
- Assist clients overcome barriers to care
- EMR Maintenance, and record keeping of program/ client assistance incentives
- Current LCPC or LCSW
- Valid drivers license and insurance
- Basic Life Support
- Upon offer and prior to start, this position is required to complete credentialing and privileging with the agency.