This position will work directly with our Providers and Clinic Team. Areas of focus include population health management, Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) performance measures, Patient Centered Medical Homes (PCMH) and Uniformed Data System (UDS).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyze population health data including: data collection, report preparation, and presentation of results
- Co-lead, establish, and maintain excellent knowledge of HEDIS, submission requirements, measures, data integrity and more
- Co-facilitate efficient, effective improvement meetings to discuss progress on action plans and achievement on HEDIS milestones
- Co-lead, establish, and maintain excellent knowledge of UDS, including collection and submission of UDS standardized reporting
- Create work flows to optimize care delivery, introduce best practices improvements, and evaluate outcomes using tools like Rapid Cycle Improvement, PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) to reach goals
- Create and generate reports through EMRs, databases, or business intelligence tools
- Collaborate with teams including Quality Improvement, Care Coordinators, Revenue Cycle, and others to support integrated care and improvement efforts
- Support role alignment with the agency's vision, mission, values and strategic objectives communicated in the Strategic Plan, Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA), and other guiding document.
- Design and implement strategies, action plans and/or PDSA improvement initiatives to achieve milestones (contract, performance, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise in clinical documentation as well EMR, HEDIS and UDS
- Experience with Meaningful Use (MU), Patient Center Medical Home (PCMH), and/or Joint Commission preferred
- Knowledge of Commercial, Marketplace, Medicare, or Medicaid