Loading. Please wait.
|Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)|
|Job Id: 509|
|# of Openings: 0|
The Chief Operating Officer will oversee all operations functions for the organization. This role collaborates with the CEO to develop corporate and operational strategies and charged with facilitating these efforts across the organization. Responsible for administration for all existing programs and the development of new programs to ensure goals and objectives are met or exceeded. The COO will be responsible for leading and managing all operational aspects of the organization; directly manages and oversees assigned /departments/programs.
Duties/Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Leads and directs the day to day operations of the agency. This includes but is not limited to providing leadership and direction to ensure the organization's strategic plan is translated into tactical goals and objectives that guarantee performance objectives are met or exceeded.
• Collaborate with CEO and C-Suite Executives to ensure operational performance measures and action plans are developed to improve relevant key performance indicators.
• Routinely meet with the CEO to provide timely updates (written & verbal) of current initiatives and events
• Co-lead internal meetings to developing strategies to optimize patient collection and key performance indicators for revenue cycle
• Identify and Integrate value base practices into the organizational processes.
• Coordinating service delivery improvements to strengthen service lines and deliverables.
• CO-lead Operational Site Visit preparation and monitoring. Participate in grants management meeting to manage budgeted lines items and expenditures. Make necessary changes to ensure compliance with fiscal requirements and the avoidance of leakages or disallowable expenses.
• Meet routinely with CEO to discuss actionable steps to reduce cost leakage and maximize revenue.
• Monitor grantor portals (EHB, IHDS, OTHERS) to track and complete required reports
• Advise the CEO on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions
• Co-lead the agency’s short- and long-term strategic planning process and sustainability plan
• In collaboration with the CEO, takes appropriate actions to increase revenue, leverage resources, manages and/or minimizes expenses and ensure compliance with all business and administrative regulations.
• Assist and leads where appropriate, with aspects of state and federal government relationships, including dealing with regulators, as necessary, to establish and continue effective working relationships. Ensures that all state and federal regulations are met.
• Proactively implement actionable measures to strengthen internal controls to avoid potential risk/liability exposure.
• Set Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for each department aligned with the organizational short and long-term strategic goals.
• Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities and expectations are clearly aligns with the organizational business model and strategic plan.
Ensure managers comply with the organizational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations and general duty of care
• Assist with the completion of city, state, federal and foundation statistical reports and narrative (UDS, quarterly reports, FFR, and other mandatory reports)
• Responsible for developing corrective action plan to resolve deficient areas for departments
• Update forms 5 A, B &C in EHB for compliance with HRSA Operational Standards.
• Attend the Clinical Quality Improvement, Risk Management, Quality Management, Productivity and other core meetings.
• Provide the CEO with monthly statistical report
• Co-lead the Management Framework Meeting and discussions to strengthen interdepartmental referrals.
Minimum of master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Health or related field. At least five years or more of experience working in the health care or social enterprise industry. Extensive background in fiscal management, strategic planning and quality compliance and assurance oversight Must have a proven track record in health care operations, contract negotiation, business strategy development, operational growth planning, developing and executing key performance indicators. Exhibit a resulted oriented, data driven management style to motivate, manage and engage others to operate at an optimal level. Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communicator for meaningful change. Embraces and promote organizational commitment towards innovation for sustain growth.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|