- Compass Systems & Sales, LLC is an industry leading provider of highly-engineered, fully integrated, turnkey, automated material handling solutions.
- Compass Systems’ customized solutions are used to automate and efficiently convey materials and by-products (scrap) across a demanding set of manufacturing environments.
- Turnkey business model seamlessly integrates the design, fabrication, installation, and aftermarket service and support of its material handling systems.
- Compass Systems’ automated conveyance systems are relied upon by leading global customers within the automotive; pulp, paper, agriculture, heavy manufacturing, consumer packaged goods, material converting and other attractive end markets.
Marketing Analyst - Role specification
- This role will be responsible for assisting in the creation, design and execution of the marketing activities to strengthen our value to our customers.
- This is a full-time role and will be reporting to the VP of Sales & Marketing and will work out of the Compass Systems Headquarters in Barberton, OH.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the development of the marketing program to support specific market objectives across different channels and segments, create timelines, set budgets, develop strategies and tactics and execute
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan, deliver and execute successful marketing campaigns
- Conduct formal market analysis to identify key market and customer trends
- Resolve issues and solve problems that may occur throughout the lifecycle of a campaign or project
- Assist in managing digital marketing efforts including social media, SEO/SEM, list development and online advertising
- Supports Sales with the development of the Sales and Operation forecasts and publishes Daily Sales reports to track performance to the SOP and Operating Plan.
- Assists in development and implementation of market specific advertising programs, promotional literature, price lists, catalogues, trade show activity and other media materials.
- Establishes a network of marketing peers within the industry to aid in developing long-term marketing forecasts.
- Conduct competitive and customer analysis and report findings to key stakeholders
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customers relationship manage system (CRM)
- 10-20% travel will be required
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing/pricing functions for industrial market
- Experience in B2B Industrial markets is required
- Familiar with CRM and Marketing AI tools and integration
- Familiar with managing 3rd party marketing resources
Why a Career with Compass?
- Growing organization
- Cutting edge technology
- Collaborative work environment
- Benefits include PTO / Medical / Dental / Vision / 401k / Education Reimbursement
- 9/80 Work week (every other Friday off)
- Compass Systems and Sales is an Equal Opportunity Employer