Heavy Equipment Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic
The Mechanic provides maintenance of electric, line and auxiliary equipment, pickup trucks, and other allied equipment to assure that the equipment is safe and available for proper use. The position reports to various levels of field management, depending on the organizational structure at the field office. The position requires a sound working relationship with supervisory personnel crew members, vendors, and customers.
- Willing to travel (Day Trips)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Knowledge of the ability to adhere to Company policies and work requirements
- Must have abilities to diagnose defects on heavy-duty equipment, bucket trucks, boom tips, and pressure diggers.
- An understanding of troubleshooting and repairs for diesel and gasoline powered engines
- Understanding of preventive maintenance practices and procedures
- Inspect diesel-powered units, hydraulic systems, injection valves and systems.
- Inspects hydraulic and cable operated attachments on equipment
- Communicates any unsafe conditions or accidents in a timely manner
- Improve operations, streamline work process, work cooperatively to provide seamless customers service
- Diagnose defects in heavy equipment
- Physical ability to work in all the elements of outdoor conditions and operate company vehicles when necessary.
- Responsible for keeping a maintenance log of all site equipment
About Expanse Energy Solutions
Expanse Energy Solutions Offers an Excellent Compensation Package that includes a competitive salary and enrollment into our comprehensive benefits package. Expanse Energy Solutions is a leader in professional services, specializing in oilfield electrical construction & maintenance; industrial electrical supplies (serving the oil & gas industries); natural gas pipeline automation; utility distribution & transmission lines; and power substations.