Expanse Energy Solutions is looking for a full-time Electrical Recruitment Specialist whose primary responsibility is to recruit, interview and hire qualified Field Employee applicants. It is the Recruiters role to ensure overall workforce optimization and to successfully build and manage a safe, stable, productive and skilled labor workforce.
The Electrical Recruiter serves as the first point of contact with potential Field Employees. This position requires living and working in the Midland-Odessa Metropolitan Area.
Primary hiring responsibilities include but are not limited to: Apprentice Electricians, Licensed Journeyman Electricians, Electrical Foreman’s, Automation Technicians, and Automation Programmers.
• Managing and fulfilling job orders
• Utilizing Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) to support recruitment and database maintenance
• Screening applications/resumes and setting up interviews
• Conducting Interviews and orientation sessions
• Maintaining solid working relationships with all our skilled craftsmen employees
• Working closely with both our sales representatives and our contractor clients.
• Self-motivated and goal oriented
• Have desire to constantly interact/communicate with various personalities maintaining solid working relationships with both skilled trade workers and corporate personnel
• Must be dependable, responsible, have a good attitude and be willing to work hard
• It is essential to be capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Industry knowledge and Oil-Field knowledge a plus
• Need basic computer skills including database development on on-line job board usage (training provided)
• Experience in Industrial and Electrical craft recruiting
We offer a very competitive annual salary plus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package and paid time off.
About Expanse Energy
Expanse Energy Offers an Excellent Compensation Package that includes a competitive salary and enrollment into our comprehensive benefits package.
Expanse Energy is a leader in professional services, specializing in oilfield electrical construction & maintenance; industrial electrical supplies (serving the oil & gas industries); natural gas pipeline automation; utility distribution & transmission lines; and power substations.