Dixie Electric is looking for exceptional people to join our team. We have immediate openings for Warehouse Inventory Specialist with Electrical Warehouse and Inventory experience. Responsible for the completion of Branch Manager requests on a daily basis while establishing a safe and efficient work environment.
The WAREHOUSE employee is responsible for a wide variety of warehouse activities including purchasing, shipping, delivering and receiving of raw materials and/or finished goods and maintaining inventory and associated records.
The position typically reports to the Branch Manager, depending on organizational structure at field office. The position requires a sound working relationship with supervisory personnel crew members, vendors and customers.
· Ordering, receiving, stocking, and maintenance.
· Tracking parts to ensure they have been billed out. If parts have not been billed out, identify why.
· Update of parts numbers and parts books updates.
· Participate in all inventory cycles.
· Notify Corporate Office of inventory problems and issues.
· Knowledge of and the ability to adhere to Company policies and work requirements.
· Experience and Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
· Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Maintain a valid driver’s license and driving record acceptable to company guidelines.
· Physical ability to work in all the elements of outdoor conditions, and drive company vehicles when necessary.
· Physical ability required to lift and carrying equipment, some with weights up to 80-100 lbs.
· Responsible for collecting bids on repairs done off site, and making recommendation to management on the best repair options.
· Performs the primary thinking called for and encompassed by the overall Position Definition.
· Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the immediate supervisor.
· Conducts annual review of Position Definition and updates as required.
About Dixie Electric
Dixie Electric Offers an Excellent Compensation Package that includes a competitive salary and enrollment into our comprehensive benefits package.
Dixie Electric is a leader in professional services, specializing in oilfield electrical construction & maintenance; industrial electrical supplies (serving the oil & gas industries); natural gas pipeline automation; utility distribution & transmission lines; and power substations.
· Warehouse-Electrical: 3-5 years
· High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Big Spring, TX.