|Position: Case Manager-HSP|
|Job Id: 277|
|# of Openings: 1|
1. At least 21 years of age.
2. Master’s degree in social work, psychology, education counseling, or a related
field OR a Bachelor’s Degree with two years’ experience in the field of childcare.
3. Possess the ability, flexibility and maturity to render the duties and
responsibilities required of this position.
4. Problem solving ability; able to develop and implement procedures.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Proficient in agency required computer skills.
7. Adequate training or experience to demonstrate the possessions of knowledge and
skills necessary to perform the duties and tasks assigned to this position.
8. Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
1. Develop client case record to include individual service plan and all other
2. Maintain case records and other required documentation to assure full compliance
with agency, licensing, accreditation and contract requirements.
3. Effectively utilize computer software systems used by the agency and contractors
to support client records and requirements.
4. Develop and implement plan for safety and well-being of client.
5. Assist family/custody holder in developing and implementing a plan for the
client’s permanency, including responsibilities for each family member and a
timeline for completion of these goals.
6. Process intakes according to agreed procedures and standards.
7. Provide counseling/referrals to client/family/custody holder as needed.
8. Meet deadlines for required reports.
9. Maintain a caseload as assigned by the agency.
10. Attend court hearings and custody holder meetings on campus and away from campus.11. Lead intakes for incoming residents.
12. On-Call duties as assigned.
Apply for this Position
|Go back to the job list|